Friday, December 3, 2010

Roasted Butternut Squash with Caramelized Onions and Garlic, Sautéed Green Beans in Olive Oil

Butternut Squash Lasagna a family first but soon to be a favorite go to dish. We loved this. I roasted the squash instead of boiling it like the recipe called for, this also allowed me to have roasted squash seeds to snack on.  This recipe was very involved and a little messy but the taste is award winning, worth the effort. Another vegetarian dish to add to the repertoire, the cheese eating vegetarians in this case. This recipe was inspired by Giada of the Food Network.




3 comments:

  1. Made one from a different recipe last week and realized my spicy tastebuds will always need me to tweak a bit here and there. Will try this one and see what happens...

    Liking the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tweak recipes, it's the only way to cook YOUR dish. Happy cooking.

    ReplyDelete