Friday, November 5, 2010

What's For Dinner: Eggplant Parmesan

Everything that I love in one mix, cooking, photography, and graphic design. Yesterday was my first time making Eggplant Parmesan and it turned out fabulously. So unbelievably delicious. The yum factor was sky high. All of this because my daughter has decided that she is a vegetarian. Must be nice to have a personal chef, right? Don't ask. So for a second thrill, my very own personal thrill, I decided to experiment with type + image. Since I photographed the eggplant dish, and I photograph the door from Art Walk last night, I created an invitation that can be used as a dinner invite. I'm satisfied.


2 comments:

  1. love the whole design!!! my daughter's been a vegetarian for nine years now...and i'm always on the lookout for dishes i can make when she's here...and i will be making those carrot dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrot dogs were so good, we also had a fab grainy mustard with them. I would have posted a pic but they were to delicious to stop. Will still try to work in a pic when I make them again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete