Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time For Lunch Again

Lunch is one of the personal things that I do for my family. I really enjoy it. The added bonus is, it enhances my creativity. Coming up with new presentations, just like in graphic design, it's a foodie delight. Texture, color, and shape, all stimulating to the senses. "Sandwich art," is what I call it. However, it is best that these "art projects" or lunches get made at night. I'm usually awake, up until 3:00 a.m. most times. It is at these hours that I am at peace with no distractions, and my imagination just flows ever so freely. However, mornings are not my best time, and lunches made in the morning, well, not so good. It's not joyful to me at all during those morning hours between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Oh well, such is life. By the way, the peach was juicy and sweet. So good. A perfect complement to the sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment